Audax UK organiser exploring the reach of the former Great Western Railway.
These are events on a specific day.
- Date |Name | Distance | Climb | AAA
- 06/04/19 | Bill’s Easton Connection| 305 | | 4950 | 5.00
- 18/05/19 | The Paddington Express | 407 | 2954 |0.00
- 01/06/19 | The Steam Express | 609 | 6150 | 2.00
- 13/07/19 | Summit ’bout Titterstone Clee Hill | 308 | 0.00
- 30/08/19 | The Giant’s Tooth | 512 | 8140 | 8.25
- 21/09/19 | Plains, Trains & no more Automobiles | 209 | 1900 | 0.00
- 10/11/19 | Moonrakers & Sunseekers |304 | 2300 | 0.00
These can be undertaken at any time to suit you.
- Name | Distance | Climb | AAA
- Granny’s Cotswold Telegram | 164 | 2110 | 2.00
- Slaughtered in the Cotswolds | 204 | 2750 | 2.75
- Chalke & Cheese | 212 | 2450 | 0.00
- The Cornish Riviera Express | 1017 | 10460 | 10.00
Climb vs Audax Altitude Award points
Why do some events have climbing but no points? Why do some have similar climbing/1000 to points? Why do some have more climbing/1000 to points?
Welcome to the mysterious world of AAAs. I love hills. All my events are going to feature at least one cracking #wills_hills. To get to grips with the climb vs AAAs though grab yourself a cup of tea, pint or perhaps a large whisky, a note pad, an OU degree in ‘wtf?’ and make your choice…
Use the links for the currently registered events. More will be added over time. I hope to develop this into a more in-depth website in the future.