Notes:Facilities listed below unless stated otherwise in the specific event information.
- Gary’s will be open for last minute bits and bobs.
- Located with Bristol Golf Centre.
- Cafe open half hour before first route start time.
- Toilets available.
- Easily accessible on bike from the ring road path or the centre.
- Gates open at 06:00 and close at 19:00.
- Please park near the entrance away from the golf centre.
- If you think you won’t be back by then please find on street parking in Frenchay village a short distance away.
- The finish will more than likely be at a near by pub.
The following is being updated so some locations may not have all details yet.
- Bike - Not far from the Ring Road Path. From the centre use Stapleton Road.
- Car - M32 J1 follow signs to Frenchay. Take 1st RIGHT after traffic lights and follow signs to Golf Centre. To park in Frenchay Village take 1st LEFT after traffic lights.
- Train - Bristol Parkway is the closest mainline station.
Parking:Car Park - Usually open until 20:00. Otherwise use on street parking in Frenchay Village.
Food & Drink:Drinks available. Tea & coffee at Gary's Unless specified differently in individual event details.
Time to get ‘slaughtered’ in The Cotswolds! Big hills, little hills and more #wills_hills with chocolate box villages interspersed leading you to The Slaughters. You may use my name in vain.
Remember your granny, you are going to need it! An outing into the Cotswolds; big hills, little hills and more #wills_hills with chocolate box villages interspersed. You may use my name in vain.
Head into The Cotswolds and fly along the its border with the Thames Plain to Chadlington & pick up the post. Return through the Thames Water Park. Easy ride with one major #wills_hills!
Past Calendars & Permanents
Head into The Cotswolds and fly along country lanes on this BST version to Chadlington to pick up the post. Return through the Thames Water Park. Easy ride with one major #wills_hills!
Head into The Cotswolds to Tickle the Thames in the Thames Water Park and lunch. Easy BST version with only one #wills_hills and more lanes.
Pass three abbeys in various states, crossing the old Calne branchline and pass through Gloucester to Taynton. Follow roads around the Forest of Dean before up George’s Delight then back across the Severn Bridge.
Head north from Bristol nestled between the Severn & the Cotswolds through Gloucester to Taynton. Follow roads around the Forest of Dean before up George’s Delight then back across the Severn Bridge.
Heading east you make your way to Lacock Bakery & Abbey. Turn north passing the site of Stanley Abbey & the old Calne branchline before Malmesbury Abbey. Follow some minor roads back to Bristol across The Cotswolds.
The inaugural 600 #wills_hills fest! Journeying up through England and back through Wales. It’ll test your legs and your mental fortitude but the scenery will pay dividends. Do you accept the devilishly elegant challenge?
Head off over the Severn Bridge into the Wye Valley and use the Tidenham Tunnel and old railway line north to Biblins. Cross back over the Severn and into The Cotswolds for some Roman Fosse Way. Easy gravel included!