Notes:Facilities listed below unless stated otherwise in the specific event information.
- Gary’s will be open for last minute bits and bobs.
- Located with Bristol Golf Centre.
- Cafe open half hour before first route start time.
- Toilets available.
- Easily accessible on bike from the ring road path or the centre.
- Gates open at 06:00 and close at 19:00.
- Please park near the entrance away from the golf centre.
- If you think you won’t be back by then please find on street parking in Frenchay village a short distance away.
- The finish will more than likely be at a near by pub.
Head into The Cotswolds and fly along country lanes on this BST version to Chadlington to pick up the post. Return through the Thames Water Park. Easy ride with one major #wills_hills!
Head into The Cotswolds to Tickle the Thames in the Thames Water Park and lunch. Easy BST version with only one #wills_hills and more lanes.
Passing three abbeys in various states, crossing the old Calne branchline and on to Gloucester crossing the Severn. Follow roads around the Forest of Dean and back across the bridge.
Heading north nestled between the Severn & the Cotswolds through Gloucester to Taynton & Tibberton village hall; lunch inc cake included in the fee. Follow roads around the Forest of Dean and back across the bridge.